Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Singapore.

Welcome to my blog everyone. If you don't know already (though if you know me, you should know), I have not had a lot to do with boys in my life in general. Which is kind of sad, but I'm okay with that. I live vicariously through my sister's crazy love life.

But... *drumroll* ...there has been a new development! May I introduce SINGAPORE. I am following in the footsteps of my dear sister. On the blog, boys get a one-month (or more) trial period of The Nickname. Unless I don't feel like it. But I do. I love me some nicknames.

So I had a date Wednesday night with Singapore, and it was rather funny, because I don't know him. At all. He was the mission companion of my friend in (you guessed it) Singapore. Also, he is pretty much unstalkable on the internet, so I didn't have any idea what I was going into. But I said yes, with much surprise at this impromptu invitation (received on Sunday).



Here's what I looked like once I was ready for my date.

Since I knew nothing about him, I honestly did not know what to expect. My biggest fear was that he was way shorter than me. But, in fact, he was rather attractive! And taller than me! And a very nice guy.

He picked me up on Wednesday at 4:30, came in and met the roommates, and we were off! He opened all the doors for me (thumbs up!), kept mission talk to a minimum (and while I would have been totally fine with it, apparently that's a thumbs up), and the conversation flowed very well. We went to Costa Vida, which is the closest to Mexican food you can get in Northern Utah (unless you cook it, which is always delicious). I got spicy (it wasn't) and he got mild (I just laughed. Is that bad?). We talked about books, and movies, and holidays. It was very casual and very fun. I'll keep "ya" updated. =D

------------------

Also, I went to my friend Tara's birthday party! It was later that night, at nine, and she lives across campus (Have I mentioned I have an irrational fear of the dark? It's better at a University, but not by much), but I managed to find it, talking to my Mom and Sister on the way. I wish I could have taken my scooter, but it was raining! So I took this grand opportunity to enjoy the rain. I'm going to miss it when I go back to Arizona for the Holidays.



Tara liked her painting, which always makes me happy. 
I love painting. Have I mentioned that? I'm not that good at the technical/realistic aspect of it, but when you give me free reign to do whatever I want, I absolutely love it. I could waste hours on the intricate layers of color and texture. Definitely something I should be doing during finals (haha, no. But I do anyway).
And that's my life! 

PS- I got a 97.5% on my previous Biology exam! It made me so happy :)
PPS- Also, I found out that Singapore reads my blog. Not sure how I feel about this. But... we're vikings. It's an occupational hazard!  (Ten points to whoever guesses that quote).

Last of all, a random picture I took. This is my (awesome) hair right after I take out a top bun. Kudos to volume!

No really. I'm done now. Good night :)


5 comments:

  1. Woman! Your video is private. What the hail? Also you're a pretty person. And I'll be forever jealous of your art skills. And Singapore sounds splendid. :)

    But seriously, that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright miss, don't freak out. That should fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... "How to Train Your Dragon"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is this Singapore guy? Sounds kinda weird. And of course I don't stalk you too much on your blog. Um ... I mean that guy doesn't. He's a friend of mine. I know him well. And yes it is how to train your dragon. Just watched that for the first time a while back.

    ReplyDelete