Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Christmas Season! (Part two)


*Warning: This post contains an extreme amount of family pictures*

This Christmas season started out pretty normal, you know, decorating sugar cookies with the Webelos...


But then I made an Elantrian cookie. And I ate him. He is in eternal torment in my belly. So sad!


 For you non-Sanderson folk, here are my other cookies. Much happier.


I got to spend some time with Kara Stradling, a.k.a one of the coolest people in Thatcher.


Mom made me laugh because she was using a wad of cash for a bookmark. "Look, I'm so rich I use cash as a placeholder in my book" hahahaha. Not really, but still, it was funny.


I've also been having more fun with Cason! He learned how to dance the other day, and I decided we should have a dance party. This was the result:

And for all you Utah folk, I hope you are jealous of the gas prices in southern Arizona!


We were visiting Tucson to see my beautiful niece Lachlyn



And her initially shy brother, Rhone. 


The first this he did after he ventured forth was to show me his "RD2"


The next day was Christmas! (Well, Christmas with the siblings). We all gathered for breakfast at about nine, and had a grand old time eating Eggs Benedict and drinking hot chocolate.

Here is Mother and Grandma Fisher


Me and Annie


Annie and Dad


Me and Dad


Annie, Grandpa Fisher, Me, and Rhone


Curtis, Jessie, and Baby Fletcher (Almost!)


Lachlyn and my Father


Lachlyn and Annie. She is seriously the most adorable baby.


Joe and Lachlyn


Jessie, Curtis, and placeholder Lachlyn


The whole family! (in two pictures): Dad, Kelene, Rhone, Jessie, Annie, Lachlyn...


Joe, Krystal, K.C. Mom, Lynn


This is Curtis and Jessie opening my sibling exchange gift. (if you can't tell, the painting is of Giraffes).


Dad got Joe the flashlight. K.C. got Dad the flashlight. Christmas twinners!


Then the boys in the family told us our final Christmas gift: Pedicures for all the girls! It was so much fun, and a very thoughtful gift.



After that wonderful gift, a bunch of us went to see the Hobbit. Oh my. I think it was even better the second time. I also got a better feel for the names of the Dwarves. Let's see if I can do it from memory...:
Thorin Oakenshield, Oin, Gloin, Biffor, Boffur, Bombur, Filli, Killi..... Nope. That's all I have for now.

We also went to my favorite store... COSTCO!


We ate dinner there and said good-bye to Grandma.


I decided to ride back to Thatcher with Annie, since she was leaving that night. We sang just about the entire Wicked Soundtrack, and random other songs nearly the whole ride.


Last thing. We got stuck behind a slow vehicle, and when we looked up, this... Demon was sitting in the back of the truck directly in front of us. It looked like a mummified fiend. It took us a moment, but we finally realized it was an ATV. We were cracking up.


And that is all for now! I hope you all have as wonderful a Christmas as I am experiencing!

Au Revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment