Sunday, December 16, 2012

Things I love about being home:

I love water pressure.

I love snacks.

I love not having to cook.

I love that when I do cook, there is an endless supply of ingredients.

I love being able to drive again.

I love my cats. :)

I love the fresh Christmas Tree in my living room.

I love being able to light a fire.

I love that I can look into the oven without having to open the door.

I love having a dishwasher.

I love my queen-sized bed.

I love that I can run/exercise whenever I want because it doesn't get below freezing.

I love the smell of rain on the desert.

I love watching Merlin with my sisters.

I love massages from my mother.

I love the quirky Christmas decorations at the Pharmacy.

I love employee discounts from my Dad.

I love being able to do art whenever the heck I want.

I love singing at the top of my lungs.

I love playing with my nephew and making him laugh for 15 minutes straight when he should be getting calmed down for bed.

I love watching chick flicks late into the night with my sister.

I love the smell of a crock pot dinner after church.

I love Mexican food.

I love trying Annie's newest hot sauce.

I love making crazy new smoothies.

I love getting froyo late at night.

I love the sunsets.

I love reading a book late into the night, by the fire.

I love taking my dogs on a run around the cotton fields.

I love spending time with my family.

I love Arizona!

4 comments:

  1. This list makes my happy bone feel fuzzy. :)

    (that's a good thing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arizona and your family love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS. oh kelene fletcher, how i love you. i must see your face.SOON.

    ReplyDelete