On Saturday, you know how I went to choir practice? Well that wasn't enough. So I came home and sang the entire Wicked soundtrack. Is my voice sore? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely.
----------------
Did you know that snow sparkles in the moonlight? On a quiet night, when the snowflakes are gently drifting and the moon is just peeking out of the clouds, it looks like the whole world is covered in a diamond carpet.
----------------
This season, I think I'm getting more into the Christmas Spirit than ever before. It really isn't about the gifts, it is about the thought. I love giving. I've been having a beautiful time thinking of what to get for everyone and buying and/or making it. I think my mother's generous nature has been rubbing off on me (in a good way). That is one trait I have always admired in her.
----------------
I read the entire December Ensign today. I think this is the first time I've read it cover to cover. It was beautiful. Another thing I inherited from my mother: Tears. I almost started crying at the Plasma Donation Center while reading a few of the articles. Still, I loved it.
----------------
I am so grateful for all of my talents. For everything, honestly. There is nothing I am not thankful for. I love making art. I love singing. I love that quirky lady who drives bus 4. I love the snowfall. I love my massive jacket that keeps me toasty. I love my roommates. I love my family, my friends, and everyone that I meet. I love my healthy body, and the soreness that comes when I work out. I love looking at the cloudy sky and seeing a streak of sunlight break through the clouds.
I love being happy. :)
Does it sparkle like Edward?
ReplyDeleteNo, it sparkles "like a princess's tiara!"
ReplyDeleteYou are all hilarious. This was a happy post that brought a tear to my eye.
ReplyDelete