Sunday, December 30, 2012

Questions, Part VII

Well, This one is kind of boring, but fun nonetheless. You know, it is really fun to think of the answers to all of these things. A lot of these, I've never given much thought to. It's helping me to get to know myself better.

Also, from now on these will be posted every other with my regular posts. Or less. 

31. What are your 5 favorite foods?
     Hum... let's see.... Enchiladas, Pizza, Lasagna, Sesame Chicken, Chicken Noodle Soup. I like a very wide range of foods. 


32.  What are your 5 favorite snacks?
      Oranges, Chocolate, Cheese Ball, Cereal, Veggie Straws. I don't know, haha. I do enjoy snack foods, but I hate the I'm-never-really-full feeling I get when snacking.

33.  What are your 5 favorite desserts?
    Oh I do so love desserts. Let's see... Chocolate Oranges, Death By Chocolate, Cheesecake, Ice-cream (Gelato's or Aggie Ice-cream specifically), Crepes.

34.  What are your 5 favorite restaurants?
       Oh geez. I have no idea. Let's just go with... Filiberto's, Garcia's, er... this is really hard. I'm a flexible person. I mostly just pick a place at my whim and go with it. On the more expensive side, I like the Roof Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial building, especially the window tables where you get to look over the temple. On the other end of the spectrum, A&W has become one of my recent favorite cheap burger places. Nielson's Frozen Custard has some great food. I guess that's five. I really do like most places. (Oh! Afterthought! I love eating at Costco, haha)

35.  What is your favorite color?
       Most people would say this is the easiest question on the page. 
No. No it isn't. This is the hardest question for me to answer. I like red. It is powerful and strong and bold. I like white. It is pure and fresh and divine. I like black. It is deep and beautiful and smooth. I like yellow. It is playful and sweet and whimsical. I like orange. It is adventurous and varied and brilliant. I like purple. It is ageless and perfect and reminds me of silk. I like green. It is wild and living and earthy. I like blue. It is glorious and bright and a breath of fresh air. I like brown. It is soft and comfortable and warm. 
      Don't even get me started on the tertiary colors. every single color has a personality and whimsy to it.
      How on earth could I pick just one?

Overall, I would probably choose white. It is simply beautiful. And the color of snow, and clouds.


1 comment:

  1. Your take on colors made me laugh. Who knew colors could have such personality.

    ReplyDelete