Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Questions, Part XV

I was bored. Therefore I am continuing the questions. There are 100 total. I bet I can get through them before I leave on my mission!

71. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
  Swimming. 100%. Can't top that. Hiking is also incredibly fun, as is lounging around, water fights, airsofting, night games, building snowmen, being outside. Yeah, being outside is pretty great.

72. How would a classmate have described you in high school?
   What an odd question. I've never thought about it. Which high school? Senior year, I like to imagine myself as medianly popular. I had a nice group of friends, and I often made things happen (egg roll parties, anyone?). But I was pretty awkward. I didn't know how to talk to boys. Not the most beautiful teenager (by any means), very artsy and not very athletic. Still needed to figure out fashion. But fun, intelligent, read a lot. That girls who painted the mural, haha. I was voted most artistic, after all. 

High School was weird. I wasn't all the way there yet.

73. What do you do on your bad days to make you happy?
   Excellent question! I work out. I paint. I sing. I bake cookies and give them to people. I dress up. I go to the temple. I wear my yellow beanie. I play guitar. I place myself around friends. I've got lots of little tricks.

74. What is something that always embarrasses you?
   Nothing embarrasses me. That's a lie. But I pretend like it is truth. More like nothing can make me feel awkward (just ask Michael). Embarrassment though... When I open up to people I feel embarrassed. When I am reprimanded in public. When I don't give 100%. That's about it.

75. Who is your celebrity man crush?
   Hehe... Jensen Ackles. Because he is an attractive nerd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment