Basically the first thing I did upon returning to Utah was to throw a party! And give people gifts!
Here are the ties, all donned.
Unfortunately I did have to work that weekend down in Salt Lake, but I made a return trip to go on this splendid airsofting date!


We played partner teams, 4 on 4, Assassinate the President, Civil War, and solo duels.
It was SO fun.
I returned that day to work a shift, and then that evening I was privileged enough to get to spend the night at the Harman's! And I got to see another of my best friends!
Funny story: I called to ask her if I could stay the night, and of course she said yes, but then I asked if I could go to church with her.
"Well, my family's church is at 9."
..."When is your church."
"You can just go with my family"
..."Why can't I go with you?"
Turns out she was speaking in Sacrament Meeting! Subject: Obedience. It was great, and I loved seeing her.
So my friends and I have this deal where we find out what both of our wards are doing for FHE and then pick the one we'd rather go to.
On this particular Monday: Ice Blocking!!!
(Please take a moment to admire Nic's face on the far right)
Confession: I had never done it before! It was just grand!
And then on the 4th, Matt, Taylor, and I were bored so we bought fireworks, invited Heather, and set them all off! Another thing I've only ever done once or twice in my life.
At work, though, I have been assigned to do cakes! And I love it so much! My most recent accomplishment was learning to do flowers. Here is a cake. Admire it. I sure do ;)
And, in conclusion, allow me to leave you with this picture of Matt Dean contemplating life in the cemetery, sitting on a Dean bench. We tried to find the fudge recipe rumored to be on a headstone. We did not succeed.
So... life. It's real. And I love it.
Also, if you can handle it, go watch Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's a stupendous show.
That's all.
Love you.
-Kelene

















No comments:
Post a Comment