Well, I'm in creative arts and because I am required to be cultured and go to things like Jazz concerts, I got my wonderful friend Kira to go with me.
And some amazing people left this note on my car. It made my whole day, and it still makes me smile every time I see it!
And instead of getting down this Valentine's day, I danced with my cactus, Jenkins, to mariachi music. It was Arizona's birthday, what else am I supposed to do?!
And now, on to the main event *drumroll please* MY BIRTHDAY.
I got the most incredible gift from my parents. I was not expecting it AT ALL.
a longboard. (Do you just feel how smooth that it?)
I think I'll end up painting the bottom of it. But I don't know what it will be as of yet. Any ideas?
In any case, let me take you on a journey of my wonderful 20th birthday!
I wake up in the morning, and it's the day after Valentine's day, so what makes a better breakfast than chocolate covered strawberries?
I run over to Reeder, looking for whoever is celebrating with me, when I come to find some of them missing! So those who are left and I go climb some trees while we wait.
When we finally get all together, we go to Jump Zone!
Nate, Tanner, Michael, Kelene, Amanda, Kira, Taylor. The coolest.
After, we make our way to Buffalo Wild Wings. we lost Nate and Michael, but gained T Harm and Andrea.
And for the longest time I have been wanting to try a BLAZIN' HOT WING.
So I get some. And I share.
It was pretty sad to watch. I may or may not have cried.
So worth it.
After that we take a short break and then head to the Lego movie, which was stupendous! The first half I was thinking to myself, "This is it? Really? This is what everyone was talking about?" The second half I was laughing too hard to think.
Then we brought out the cake. Snickers and Reese's topped off with a galaxy, courtesy of my co-workers at Cold Stone.
There were a few other things, and let me condense them into the great...
Snapchat journey of Kelene's Birthday:
It was such a grand day. Such a good weekend.
This is the first birthday that has ever made me feel older. For the first time I actually felt older on my birthday. I've been waiting to turn 20 for a long time. Now it's here. Watch out.
When I was little I thought that 20 was so old.
Now that I'm here I can only see how young I am.
It's kind of fun to think about.





















You looked very happy on your birthday and ultimately that makes me happiest of all. I hope this year holds your hearts desires. I love you!
ReplyDelete