Once upon a time there was a girl with a blog that took lots of pictures of all the cool things she did, but then forgot to blog. For an entire month. And for that she is sorry #notreally
First of all, we finally went SLEDDING! I was so excited to go this year that I even splurged and bought myself two little sleds (that work surprisingly well!)
We had a Taylor and a Jordan. And... a Taylor and a Jordan. And an Adam (and other people, but no pictures, sadly).
We also went to a wonderful place called JUMP ZONE (I had a coupon ;D)
And the Junction (All you can eat, with games. I felt so sick after, haha!)
And the general In-The-Basement hang out:
Also, because we are kind of mean, we love to scare people. And by we, I mean me. And Taylor P is just way too fun not to scare:
Now, there's been rumor and sound of a bagpipe player in South Campus. Well, last week my roommates and I were sitting in our living room when IT HAPPENED. We all jumped up and started running. We pinpointed it to the rooftop of Greaves and fell into step with 4 other girls trying to find him as well. Well we did. And it was awesome. And it brings me so much joy to hear bagpipes.
Boys, moral of the story: If you learn to play bagpipes you are basically a chick magnet.
Other times we end up in the basement having a South Campus party completely revolving around raptor penguins. Do I understand? No. Do I care? Also no. It's awesome. (the first picture is my Raptor-Penguin)
I was also privileged to go on a date with this fine fellow, whose name is Michelle. I'm only half making that up. It was so ridiculously awesome. and we're best friends. Duh. It's on the necklace.
This last Saturday Amanda, Katrina, and I went to the Bridal Fair. So much free food. And Katrina is close to getting married. Kind of. ;)
Finally, this very afternoon I attended another Physics demonstration. Cool things happen when physics tries to show off:
And that's my life. January was kind of a punch in the face, but it's all good now. I've had free food, been swing dancing, dropped Spanish, read about a rapping judge, made new friends, made better friends with current ones, decided to move off-campus next semester, started up bread Tuesday once more, and just kind of rocked it.
Live well, be happy.
And to end, here's a super cool picture of the infamous Matt Dean:





















No comments:
Post a Comment