Is it bad that all I want to do is write Dear Boys? Because at the beginning of this year I didn't really have anyone I wanted to write these to. But now I have so many. Ain't nobody got time for boys. Too bad they are way too much fun. What would be really hilarious is if I actually got asked on a date, haha! I write all these and it seems like there are so many boys in my life, but there really isn't! It cracks me up.
ANYWAY....
Dear Scaredy Cat,
If you happen to read this, you know who you are.
I'm gonna find you...
Not on Halloween, because I promised.
But watch out.
If I can find a way to look through a second floor window
From outside...
I'll find it.
Watch out.
Scarily,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Elder,
You win on attractiveness.
Congratulations.
We should hang out more, you definitely have potential.
I'll definitely be seeing you.
Sincerely,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Hakuna Matata,
Hi there. You are pretty cool.
I don't really know anything about you,
but I'd be willing to learn.
You're still on the horizon
for now.
We'll see if you get mentioned here again.
Good luck,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear President,
I am not ineligible to date.
Don't give me that.
You bum.
We should go on a date.
I'm not that intimidating.
Maybe.
With favoritism,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Standard,
You are so cool.
And so many girls I know have
MAJOR crushes on you
(that wasn't a pun, I promise)
I could set you up.
Fo reals.
Love,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Reeder Hall (not a code name),
You are so FREAKING awesome.
Likewoah.
We should hang out.
OH WAIT.
We do :)
I like it a lot.
I particularly enjoy scripture study.
I miss doing that with people.
Never change.
Love,
Kelene
Kelene
Anyway. That's my life. It's pretty dang cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment