School has started, you know. Boys have come boys have gone. And because this is just too much fun to pass up, here is another one! Dear boys...
Dear Alien,
Guess what?
You're fun. And you remembered my name.
Fresh off the mish?
Come sit by me, please :)
Wishfully,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Penta,
Yup. I have a lot of competition.
But you're worth it.
Or we could simply be friends.
You seem pretty dang awesome.
Do what you want to do.
Love,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Hip Replacement,
Sorry, you've been replaced.
You've been weird.
Just stop.
But really.
Sincerely,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Copper,
I'm glad I live in Moen.
You're just there.
And there's not much interest.
But you have a great accent.
Likewoah.
Love,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear Alder,
You are so dang cool.
Thanks for making me feel awesome.
I always feel better when you walk in.
But that's not really a good thing.
Which is sad.
Unfortunately,
Kelene
Kelene
Dear YSA 3rd Ward (not a boy),
I'm going to a full meeting block
for the first time
today.
Please have more boys.
Who are tall.
Prayerfully,
Kelene
Kelene

I want details please
ReplyDelete