Friday, August 2, 2013

Questions, Part XIII

61. What quality do you have that you hope your kids inherit?
           Umm... loaded question. I hope for the sake of my sanity that my kids all have the same desire as I do to get into trouble. AKA none. If I knew that all of my kids would seek out as much trouble as I did, my peace of mind of would forever be at rest.

62. What's your favorite memory with your childhood best friend?
            This one goes out to Liz Gunnell. Either swimming all day every day, or playing 'Houdini' with a billion blankets, pillows, etc.

63. Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? (anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony)
            This is kind of ironic because I've had a story running through my head the past few weeks that will be based on the 7 deadly sins. And the human condition. And heaven help me if I ever try to write it down. Anyway. 
      I'd say it's a toss up between sloth and pride. My sloth is more apparent (to me), but I think I have a pride problem (like 99.9% of humanity). 

64. What was your favorite hiding place as a kid?
              I would hide in the vines that completely covered our grapefruit trees or under the massive leaves from the squash plant in our garden. Inside the house it was either that nightstand that opened up to a cupboard, or the washing machine. Hide and seek was my favorite :) 

65. What is your favorite/go-to YouTube video?
             True Facts about the Tarsier. Best Cat Jump Ever. Guy on a Buffalo. Mom scares kid to death while singing brittany spears. Ghost in the Stalls. How to eat an Oreo. Llamas with Hats.

        Some are tasteful. Some are not. I'm not ashamed (ok, a little bit about the Llamas one, but it's so darn quotable!)

1 comment:

  1. I can help you with the first question. I officially curse you to have kids just like you.
    Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete