This past month has basically been a blast. My ward is amazing. No but really. SO AMAZING. I have the greatest friends. I always seem to get lucky in that regard.
To begin, I had two firsts! 1.) I stepped foot in Idaho! Super exciting. For some reason I had this extreme desire to eat a potato the second we passed the state line. ...strange.
2.) We went to Bear Lake! It was North Beach, which may be one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been to!
My first look at Bear Lake
Now, for those who know me, you know that while the water at the beach is pretty fun, there is nothing much that Kelene loves more than sand! Oh, what FUN!
Zach, Me, and Rachel
Basically we are awesome. That's all.
So everyone got sunburned on that trip. EVERYONE. You could almost feel the pain emanating from the congregation at church the next day. Rule #1, If you think you should touch someone's shoulders, DON'T!
And what's more fun than ice-skating with a sunburn? Because that's what we did for FHE that following Monday.
And it was a blast! You were just reaaaalllllyyy careful and didn't fall down if you didn't want to feel the pain of a thousand suns.
Me with a few friends:: Steve and Jenni
I also went thrift shopping again. I needed a plain white shirt for catering at work when all of the sudden...
PIRATE SHIRT!
I bought it. Because I love it. And I feel swanky. Come at me bro. I'm a pirate.
Maybe I'll be a pirate zombie for HvZ this semester!
And, FINALLY after all these years I pulled through and watched Star Wars (the originals).
ABOUT TIME! Why didn't someone force (haha) me to watch them LONG before this? What have I been missing in my life? Luke Skywalker? Han Solo? I am such an addict. I need to watch them all again. Just the originals. I have forsaken the prequels. I used to think they were good. NO LONGER! Hahahaa, I love this series, can you tell?
Anyway. Life is good. Like always. Thanks for reading. You are awesome ;)
















Kelene!!! You are hilarious! I absolutely love this post! :)
ReplyDeleteThe sand art is amazing!
ReplyDelete