Long time no see! Lots has happened in the past few weeks, all of it good.
I went to a presentation by Jon Schmidt from the Piano Guys. SO FUN. And I got a picture with him! :D
We also had a murder mystery party in South Campus (basically a real life game of Clue)
Me and Taylor were partners. Because we are cool.
THE VICTIM!!! Somebody killed the doctor!
The investigation begins!
And guess what? Out of the dozens of people there... WE WON! CAME TO WIN!!!!
We wrote all of our clues down on this super awesome napkin. In case you were wondering, it was the policeman, with the quarterback's gun, and he did it because he loved the Doctor's wife and she needed the life insurance money.
It was very well done.
I WATCHED NACHO LIBRE. For the second time in my life. and now I love it. Ohmygoshyes.
"I wanna ween!"
And Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio with my new group of friends! They are all pretty slick. (from left to right: Jon, Deanna, Amanda :: Me, Josh, Bub)
Also, homemade bread. Need I say more? (and it's 2/3 whole wheat!)
The institute dance! SO FUN. Weird music, but fun. We definitely sang Karaoke.
After that I made the awful decision to attend the Slenderman marathon in the Moen basement. Never again.
Slendy -- not even once.
I also discovered the most wonderful and more terrifying thing on the planet: Homemade hot pockets. They are delicious, and wonderful, and easy to eat and easy to make. And that's why I can only make them once a month from now on. Because otherwise I would eat them for every meal (not an exaggeration. Just ask Taylor).
Speaking of Taylor, no way did we go to Aggie ice-cream and get double scoops in waffle cones. No way.
Found out something funny though: Aggie Ice-cream is not FDA approved. They have a special license to sell it in Cache Valley because there is too high a fat content to get past the filters.
....bahahahhahahaa
Anyway. Life is grand. I have a great group of friends, am doing pretty decent in school, and love college.
Oh, and my birthday is in two days.
;D
Peace out.


















I agree with your sister. You are adorable :) and Happy almost birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love that you are having such a great life!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you like Nacho Libre. I can't even sit through the whole thing. Annie has infected you with her taste in awful movies!
That bread looks amazing!