Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Reeder Adventure Group

Let's just start off with the fact that this summer has been wonderful thus far.

But because working close to 40 hours a week isn't enough, sometimes I bring my friends to Cold Stone in my down time.


We make the best faces.


And my roommate bribes me with delicious picnic food to watch Sense and Sensibility with her and Andrea.


Last weekend I visited my favorite red-head. We took her little brother to the park. It was gorgeous!




On our walk we saw this freaky dinosaur goose. I wish I had a recording of it, I swear it escaped from Jurassic Park.


That night we headed over to West Point to hang out with all the Reeder folk. And, well, let's just say Larissa has a cat. And I haven't played with one for over a year... and... yeah. I got distracted.


And then I took the most hippy/hipster picture of my life.


What would a summer hang out be without a fire?!


After an eventful midnight trip to Walmart in which I pushed T.Harm around in a cart and we had a dramatic zombie shootout, we camped out in the backyard. Pancakes in the morning and then on to our hike!


There was a gorgeous waterfall up in Adam's Canyon. We went to a slightly smaller one off the main trail, but we had it all to ourselves!


 Those who didn't get in at first learned via hugging the shocking effect of the water.



We had a standing under the waterfall contest. I won :D
Came to win.


 I can't help but love the look on everyones' faces as they leave the water.






We had our injuries:



But it was absolutely stunning.



The whole crew:


And in just 3 more sleeps (as my father counts) I will be in Arizona for 10 whole days! I can't wait for the blistering heat and days of swimming and friend and family galore. 
It's a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment