Yeah, summer is pretty wonderful.
I'm always looking for fun/interesting/dumb/random things to do. And I manage to find them pretty well.
For example, I went to my friend's dance performance, Dancing with the (our student's) Stars. He danced the Mambo with a teacher from the Logan School District! It was super fun to watch. It's only recently that I realized how much I enjoy watching people dance.
Then T. Harm came to visit (and by that I mean to get her running shoes) and we checked out the new health food store that opened in Logan. We will definitely be going there often.
(Also, Elderberry extract)
And Andrea and I went on a picnic at First Dam!
We fed geese by hand. It was great.
And every Wednesday is Waffle Wednesday!!! We takes turns hosting, but we invite random people and often play games afterwards. Or go swing dancing. Whichever is more appealing at the time.
Also, Andrea stole my phone and took many many pictures with it.
Once upon a time I found this plastic pink flamingo. And I took the most dramatic photo available at that time.
The last big thing that has happened recently was a wonderful trip to Bear Lake on Memorial Day.
It was a gorgeous day. The water was stunning and we were awesome.
Michael was a mermaid,
I was an ice-cream cone,
And Matt was eaten by a shark.
We made a sweet sand castle, code name: Helm's Deep.
And finished it off with Raspberry (and other) shakes at La Beau's.
So it's good. And I'm getting really close with all my mission stuff. Just a few more things and I'll have something new to tell!
Love you all, thanks for reading!



































No comments:
Post a Comment