Sunday, October 21, 2012

Taking time to smell the Roses (or in this case, looking at leaves)

 One of the small things I've come to appreciate here in Logan is missing the bus. Now, when it gets below freezing I'm sure I won't feel this way, but for now (perfect weather) I love it! Why? Because I get to walk. If I have a bus route paper in my pocket, I can get anywhere (Just so long as I can make it to the next bus stop on time). It is at times when I am just a few minutes late for the bus that I get to enjoy views like this:


Have you ever looked at a changing leaf? It is as though God is using watercolor. It is beautiful!


(This next picture is for Dad. I thought you would appreciate this hunk of wood. You see that car behind it? It isn't a matter of perspective. The wood is literally as big as that car).


And because all of us in the Fletcher family love us some Halloween, here is a sneak peek at my costume.  I'll be sure to take some actual pictures on Halloween. (I'm not anything specific, just a monster)/


And, because Annie was buggering me about it, here are some pants I did myself. I love them :)


3 comments:

  1. Your life is so much cooler than mine. And those pants are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so appreciate your loving acknowledgements of God's handiwork. I also hope you took that chunk of wood home to save for me. I think I could turn a lot of really nice bowls from that wood! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the make up, Pants and beautiful fall foliage.

    ReplyDelete