The hardest thing I have ever experienced... would probably be my move to Tucson. I was 13 years old, incredibly unexposed, had never moved before, and did not want to move then. I've blocked out most of what happened. It wasn't particularly bad, but it was the worse thing that had yet happened in my life.
Now I'm used to moving, and making friends, and doing whatever I want once I've moved, and I know it helped me grow tremendously, but I don't have to say I liked it.
7. What is your dream job, and why?
My dream job is to be a mother and a homemaker. It makes me think of the words of C.S. Lewis:
“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career. ” Not to mention, I love to cook, and organize, and improve my home. It'll be grand. Not to mention the fact that I want to be a stay-at-home mom!
8. What are 5 passions you have?This is a hard one, if only because there is very little I am passionate about.
I am passionate about art, about writing, about books, about my friends, about my family.
I wish I was passionate about... my talents, the gospel, my family, my education, my life.
9. List 5 people who have influenced you and describe how.
In no particular order:
My sister Annie; She is the closest to my age and has taught me basically how to act in the social
situation.
My sister Jade: She's just awesome, and we can hang out and be addicted to shows together.
Mrs. Knappenberger: My favorite teacher. If not for her, I think I would hate learning.
The Willie and Martin Handcart Company: my favorite even from church history. It moves me every time.
Jeffrey R Hollard: He is the most powerfully speaking apostle I have heard. I love his words and listen avidly every time he opens his mouth.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
I don't think I have one. Seriously, I don't think that I've ever been incredibly embarrassed in my life. The worst was probably in middle school, I went to the wrong class... on the second day.
That's all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment