Today I hiked up to the wind caves with my connections class. It is about a 3.6mile hike round trip (it was entirely incline), and for some odd reason I decided not to pack tennis shoes. What is wrong with me?! So instead I wore my cowboy boots. Not the best idea of my life. I was getting a major hot-spot on the back of my heel, so I decided to do something crazy. I sat down and took my shoes off.
That's right. I walked about 2.3 miles wearing only SOCKS. I had a lot of fun! It was definitely an experience.... like when I did mud caves barefoot! So fun!
Basically I'm a mountain woman.
I forgot my phone on the hike, so no pictures :(
-------------
Tonight was taste of logan. I thought I would have to buy stuff, but NOPE. It's all FREE.
The bus ride (free... it's always free) was super crowded, both there and back.
Free italian ice, italian soda, hummus, chips and salsa, taquitos, chick-fil-a, peaches, apples, chocolate, water bottles, chocolate fountain (with oreos), meatballs, etc. etc.
It was great, and I am SO STUFFED.
(This is a picture of the walkway; it was main street)
Here I am with my roommates. Sorry the right side is blurry, my key card slipped up (I keep my key card in my phone case, so I never forget it). This is with the "eat mor chikin" cow.
They even brought the aggie bull. Rumor has it that if you ride the bull naked at midnight you become a "true blue aggie"... there's one ritual I won't be performing!
Me and two of my roommates, (from left to right) Kelene, Janessa, and Kirsten.
Oh and JAAAADDDDEEEE!!!! Here is part two to your gift! I like the Sherlock better, but I present: Merlin.








No comments:
Post a Comment